Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Long Time No See

Hey Everyone!


Hope you all have been well!

I know that things have been pretty quiet here, but worry not! We're all alive and well! We here at LJG Arts have been busy with school and/or work and, of course, making tons and tons of art!

And knitting, in my case.

We can't wait to see everybody at Dover Comic Con and (possibly) Anime Day. And we will be stocked with a bunch of prints, old and new!

I especially can't wait to show off some of the new art I've made, along with (assuming I can knit enough in time) a few fandom scarves from Naruto and Harry Potter! These are all knit by hand over an extended period of time, and I'm doing my best to make sure that they don't have any mistakes. Aside from my stuff, we're planning to try and make a few more surprises happen and expand our stock to more than just prints.

So for now, I'm going to give you a little taste of one of my newer prints that I'm super proud of, inspired by a game that made all of our hearts go Doki Doki!

See you soon~

Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment