Monday, January 8, 2018

Lucien

Greetings Everyone, I am Blaxkula (Better known as Lucien) and I along with my friends would like to welcome you to our art blog.

My art style is rougher and usually tends to have subjects from shounen or action anime. I enjoy drawing everyone, though I tend to draw more masculine characters and inhuman ones. My go-to to draw is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fanart, Animal Crossing, Dungeons and Dragons and Occasionally Blue Exorcist. My external links can be found on the right hand lower corner of the blog if you're ever interested in commissions or following my other social media (as well as donating to my ko-fi fund)

Below are a few examples of my work. Once again, please enjoy your visit to our site, and feel free to message us at your leisure!




No comments:

Post a Comment