Saturday, January 6, 2018

Intro- RamblingRoses


Hello everyone! This is RamblingRoses (Or Grace) and I'm so happy you could come and check out the LJG art blog!

All of us have pretty different art styles so here's a bit of info on mine! My art is more anime-esque with lots of vibrant colors.
 I like to draw cute, funny and the occasional sad pictures, usually of female characters (They're my go-to, and I'm working towards drawing male characters just as easily). I also will draw my OCs, (when I'm not making more) and hope to draw them as frequently as I do fanart.

You'll almost never see nsfw from me (I have moments where I draw pretty mild gore), and I don't draw fetish art of any kind.

Some samples of my art are below!
I hope you enjoy them and if you want to follow me for more, check out my other links folder:
Tumblr (has the most art and shows the progression of it)
Twitter (More recent, but you can use it to get in contact)
and Ko-Fi account (Optional, but if you wanna throw $3 my way towards tea and/or student loans, that would be appreciated).

Here's fanart from Steven Universe, Undertale and FNAF




And here's art of two of my many Ocs.




No comments:

Post a Comment